Saturday, March 24, 2012

Everything Feels Different

I don't know if it's the meds, recent events or the book I just read but everything is different. Everything that our world gears toward seems incredibly stupid. Flashy cars, diamonds, fame, even money. I understand money is almost necessary to sustain our most barest essentials but do we really need to stash millions of dollars in the bank while other people are in great need? The arguments about this subject is tired and so annoying that I'm getting frustrated even writing this because all I hear are accusations about each other that isn't entirely true and neither side can even be bothered to straighten out their facts. Not all homeless people are alcohol/drug addicts. Young adults that don't go to post-secondary (by choice) are not all lazy fuck ups or spoiled children. Not all rich people are snobby bitches who would use a dollar to wipe their rear ends. Accusations suck. Everyone should just man up and throw away their pride. Because while pride does fuel ambition, it can also close you off from seeing everything.


And why is American youth dying? Seven year-olds dress like slutty teenagers and high school kids are the immature little fucks that can't take anything seriously (especially the male population). What is wrong with our society? Gosh people make me so sick! I'm not saying I'm any better either, but I'm changing. I've been changing and fighting all of that for as long as I can remember. All of this is becoming the new norm and we are all just letting it. Doesn't that bother enough people to cause a change? What can we do about it?


This is nowhere near the end of my rant but I really just don't want to go on with it. It's just all different, this is only scratching the surface of what I'm thinking about.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment