Monday, February 27, 2012

I love to read

I have been reading a lot lately and a majority are cute love stories. They're amazingly well written and have loveable characters. Everytime I put one down, finished, I miss them instantly. I want to go back to their worlds and stay with them and live in their stories. Whenever I finish a series I feel lost. Depending on how attached I get, I could feel lost for days. Not knowing what to do, wanting to start a new one but not wanting to leave them behind. Then the characters have such sweet and amazing relationships thy its lovely to see them bloom but it hurts at the same time. My medication kind of numbs my feelings but I still feel it in my chest. Sometimes I feel like I could either cry or be excited but I can't tell the difference so all I feel is the pressure on my chest. I don't know how to deal with it but I can't stop reading ><


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment