Monday, April 25, 2011

It's Coming!

The end of the semester! Thank God! Mkay i figured I'd get a lot of homework but my gosh there was so much readings and my English class was just a bunch of crap because I didn't learn much but I still had to do an essay every two weeks and responses in between those ><.

Anyways Happy late Easter :]
I can finally cuss again because Lent is over but I think I'm gonna try to keep out of that habit.

I finally got City of Fallen Angels!!!!! :DD I was so happy but I haven't read it yet but I will SOON! Then today I got a bunch of books also: Someone Like You (Dessen), This Lullaby (Dessen), Monster (Peretti), When It Happens (Colasanti) and Forever (Blume). The best part about getting those books is the total price.. $3.50 :] I love the used bookstore. All of them are in almost perfect condition. I won't get books that are ratty or bent x[ Signs of an anal book keeper haha.

The weather has become so warm lately I can't wear my new super soft sweater :[ Plus the allergies! My gosh they've never been so bad before. This wind really needs to calm its tits before everyone becomes red eyed O.O Mine were burning so badly last night I couldn't even blink right! BUT! silver lining of yesterday? I got sucked into playing Mortal Kombat with steven and got totally addicted. Too bad it was a rental cause I was getting good xD

Hmm what else? I haven't written in like 2 weeks. Oh well ummmmbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment