Monday, April 4, 2011

Why so nauseous?

DD:Ferreal I don't know why I'm so nauseous, its been like this all day :[ Anyways I totally BEASTED my exam today! Well I feel like I did so right now I'm procrastinating a bit. Just for you Mia here's my day :]

I woke up, went to phil 101, class let out early, studied for ...

A mosquito just appeared in my room and when I tried to kill it it disappeared...D:!
I REALLY do not like mosquitos. I am so paranoid about malaria and getting bitten and having that HUGE bump thats a daily reminder of how you were its dinner O.O I just cleaned my room and my door was open so it probably flew somewhere else because it seriously pulled a Houdini.

ANYWAYS so I studied for my psy exam, started to walk to psy 101, saw someone, tried not to cry, saw someone else, felt a teeny bit better, sat outside the building to wait for my class, tried to not cry again because I started thinking too much. UGH anyways it was all up and down from there and a serious depression as I got home.

On a happy note I think I aced my exam :]
AND I'm still alive :] So God has plans for me, so today wasn't so bad right?

AND! heres a picture of cholo in my shirt..
He's in there because that's how I smuggled him upstairs and it just became convenient to leave him there lol! I had layers on so it's nothing nasty D:

Umm the letters. Yupp. I'll keep doing them but I'm going to have to do them offline and post multiple days at once so that I can just do them in my spare time at school or something then type them up at home. So yupp they're coming!

Mia! My next post will probably be a HUUUGE emotional rant so I recon you don't want to read it xD just a heads up because I have so much crap running through my mind I gotta let it out "/

♥ Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment