Saturday, February 12, 2011

Aye Aye ;]

So I started a different blog to keep track of what happens to me on my road to success!(Yes cliche but its a keeper) This spring semester is my first semester of college and my goal is to go to graduate school at UNC-Chapel Hill for English :] Hardships, tear-jerkers, laughs and such will all show up here, But I figured i should write a gist of who I am and what's up at the moment.

My name: Tiffany
Age: 18
aaaand some fun facts:

1. I have 5 siblings
2. My dog's name is Baby<3 3. My brother's dog (that I take care of) is Cholo
4. I think my brother's dog's name is quite dumb
5. I constantly read books
6. Outdoors > Indoors
7. I'm a people person but I have few close friends
8. A Mommy's girl
9. I ♥ God :]
10. I believe hiking is the best way to clear a head

Yeah that's pretty much it. Not too bad of a start but I really hope I'm able to keep up with it. I tend to be forgetful about writing in my diary/blogs. I'm not even sure I want to make this public or not sooooooooooo we'll see?

No comments:

Post a Comment