Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Valentine's Daayy-Week?

ITS MY FRIDAY! Kind of? Well you see I have school from Mondays-Thursdays, no class on Friday, an English class on Saturday and then off again on Sunday. Soo it's my Friday/Saturday morning right now. I intended on writing on Monday (Valentine's Day ♥) but my euphoria kind of died towards the evening after getting home and such and such. BUT since I'm here I might as well tell you my day anyways :] Or urm I mean my Monday-day. ANYWAYS it was a lovely day and the weather was perfect like seriously it went from cold to perfect and back down the next day. Maybe because the warmth of love was in the air? Oooooh how cheesy! lol! Well so my day was just so blissful. No I didn't have a valentine. Nope I don't have a boyfriend to buy me flowers and chocolates. BUT a nice, cute-ish barista at Starbucks gave me a free drink certificate thingy. Who wouldn't jump for joy for free Starbucks?! He kept saying sorry because my drink supposedly took forever to get to me, but honestly I didn't think it took that long. The Starbucks down the street from my house can honestly take forever but this one (which is by my college campus) took like 3 minutes tops. Or it might've felt that way because there were two cute (and I mean KA-YOOTE!) guys sitting by the door playing chess.

I gotta say, I'm a sucker for cute nerdy guys. But these guys didn't even look nerdy. They were just pretty hot and showed that they actually have an IQ by how intense their match looked. lol I know I can get a little excited about seeing cute guys so I'm just going to stop myself. And just for the record, I don't go fangirl on every cute guy. It's just nice to notice them ;]

Sooo as the day went on I brought my green tea latte back to campus with me and tried to study in my car. I have a 2 hour window in between my classes on Mondays&Wednesdays so I usually go to my car to study but that day was just so nice and I was getting a sense of euphoria because of how nice everything felt and I ended up spacing out with the windows down and listening to music with my Anthro book on my lap. Who would've thought that a 2-hour space out could happen right? After that I had psych and the cute guy in class and I had an encounter that just made me giggly.

BUT I know I've talked enough about cute guys in this entry so I'll just say I had another encounter today with an "in-training" EMT ;] that's pretty much it. I had a good week but I don't feel like writing more. I've got lots to do this weekend. Edit a friend's paper, going to watch I Am Number Four tomorrow and homework, homework, homework. D: Good thing it's President's Day on monday, NO SCHOOL! TGIF :D

No comments:

Post a Comment