Sunday, February 20, 2011

You Rock My World♥

This weekend has really kicked my ass. Yesterday I slept at 3am got up at 830, went to class for three hours, came home, ate and took a "nap". I say "nap" because I woke up at about 5 something in the afternoon xD. So I was up until 3 because I was writing a narrative essay that really shouldn't have kept me up that long, but, it was a sucky situation. It had to be personal so I was shy about the peer editing we were going to do in class but I gave my paper to a nice looking lady and she said she liked it! When we were about to be let out she said I handled myself a lot better than she would've because she would have retaliated xD I told her I had a guilty conscious about that stuff but right when I said it I felt stupid. What I should've sad was "I have a guilty conscious but I know when to tell it to shut the hell up when need be" lol. I was totally gonna say "..so I can handle my business" but I felt that was a little too gangsta-ish for me xD

I ended up watching netflix movies all night, I felt I deserved it ;D. Except this one move, What Goes Up, with Hilary Duff and Josh Peck where they were some SERIOUSLY creepy people and it kind of ruined my mind frame cause the movie was kind of traumatizing. I only watched it until the end because I was hoping everything was going to be better and all yippy skippy but nope, depressing. So, to lift my spirits, I watched G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra. How did that lift my spirits? CHANNING TATUM DUH! No just kidding it wasn't just him lol. I like the casting to that movie cause there's Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Marlon Wayans too. Funny and action go together ;] OH I watched Me and Orson Wells too! I'd never seen it before but since I'm such a Shakespeare junky I couldn't resist. Plus Zac Efron reciting Shakespeare just made it better♥

So supposedly I'm doing all my anthro readings right now, but in actuality I'm watching some Michael Jackson music videos♥ If you can watch some mob-looking people have a dance off instead of shooting each other and not feel quite giddy... Well then you must not like your life lol. Totally kidding!

Mkay no more procrastinating -_- Off to read about some monkeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment