Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Letters to Juliet

For psychology I have to write my own obituary and draw out my lifeline. I tried to write the obit yesterday but it felt so morbid. It's due tomorrow and I still haven't written it but I'm happy to be watching Lopez Tonight right after watching a beautiful movie :] It's a good change of scenery? Emotion? Whatever it feels much happier haha

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes


I finally watched it :'] Letters to Juliet is such an inspirational movie about love and adventure AGH! so cute!! I think I'd be a lot happier to find a long lost love (even though I don't have one yet) than to have a creepo stalker forever thinking I have the hots for him (which sadly I have one). I'm gonna be a total hopeless romantic and say I Will Find My Romeo♥. It makes me want to travel to Italy to see if there really is a group of secretaries of Juliet and if people really write letters to her and post it on that wall. It'd be a great place to visit for sure :] Even if it's all just a story. Speaking of! I found out it's a book so that means I'm gonna read it fashooo!

So I'm thinking of reviewing the books I read on here. Even if nobody reads my blog it'll be good practice for when I'm older right? Maybe I'll do it, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment