Sunday, June 5, 2011

:]

Facebook doesn't know what I'm doing in school. Yesterday it said I was studying mechanical technology and today it says I'm studying English literature. Confusing much? I'm doing both actually xD I'm quite happy with myself for figuring out what I want to do. I have this nagging feeling at the back of my head thats scared of what my dad is gonna say when he gets back from the Philippines, but I figured I should have the right to choose what I want to do and not let anything/anyone hold me back! Quite a burst of confidence has been surging through me lately :D Thanks Mia! You made me feel better somehow, like after I read the fanfic I was so giddy and then watching Les Miserables reminded me of how I loved working backstage and seeing all the behind the scenes stuff :'] Then that burst of accomplishment burst within me like I know it's the right thing to do. I mean you hear about that kind of feeling in books but omgosh! It feels amazing! Then yesterday I kind of got glum about it because my classes are so spread out between different classes and I know I'm gonna hear a mouthful about that but now I really don't care :D WEEEE!!

Obviously there's not much going on in life right now lol other than my epiphanies :D

Monday I'm gonna help ms eaton move her stuff and see Mia and Amanda :D Then deal with CSN because their registration system hates me and theennnn go to UMC cause my knee is popping. Lately I've been wearing my brace a bit too much meaning I gotta get it checked! OH NOES!

Okay no more dramatics sorry xD I'll leave you with a song I just learned on the guitar. It's adorable :]

BTW Mia, Boston is from that first scene where jace is playing the piano. In case you didn't see my comment x]



No comments:

Post a Comment