Monday, June 27, 2011

Insomnia

*sigh I got like 3 hours of sleep when I thought I was gonna knock out all night. Now I can't sleep so I might as well post those pictures. But only some, there's a lot. Shot by the lovely Darvie'Bunny


















That should be the right order, the reason some are darker is because the sun was just rising and a lot of places were still really shaded. Hm yupp. My favorite part is the waterfall :D The ice still being frozen was insanely pretty!

Yesterday we had a little "indoor camping" at my house for cynthia's birthday. It was like, i don't know. Like it wasn't exciting but it wasn't that warm fuzzy feeling of bonding haha. Probably because I got irritated but whatever :[

My life other than that? Irritated/Frustrated like 24/7. Why? *sigh long story.

My brother went to California this weekend and when he came back he gave us these dvds my uncle made of my grandma's funeral. I watched it and yeah :[ I miss her.


What a sad way to end a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment