Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wiiindyyy

It's so nice out today! Just the wind kills it a little cause of allergies -_- I couldn't breathe when I went to sleep this morning. Yes, this morning. Mia's fanfic got me up all night because all of a sudden the chapters were ending in cliff hangers and I couldn't NOT find out what happened next x]

I'm so "UGH" today, like I've had enough but I'm not quite sure what I've had enough of. Maybe my brothers' attitudes are starting to piss me off since I'm stuck with them all the time now. I dunno. As weird as it sounds I've been thinking about my neighbor lately. I'm not quite sure why because we never talk, only hellos at little barbecues and such and he's 2 or 3 years younger than me so I can't think about him in THAT way. I dunno. Yeah when I'm older 2/3 years won't seem like much but at the moment nyeh.

You know in some books where the girl meets this guy who is mysterious because he's doing whatever he wants without anyone knowing about it? He's so spontaneous and he's okay with being by himself or doesn't care that everyone calls him names because he's different, he's hot nonetheless because he has that mystery about him and he's so free-spirited and caring but nobody takes the time to know that. Then they fall in love because the girl is different from other girls and she relieves him of any pain he has and he lets her in on his little secrets that she's okay with, even if they're bad. I don't want to be that girl. I don't want to have some ordinary life, waiting for someone to show up and surprise me with their care. I want to be the guy. To be free-spirited, not care about other teens who are stupid because of how immature they are, and meet that special person that will make me feel better. I won't be waiting for "prince charming", just live my life however I want and stumble upon him one day. No expectations. No depressing wait for "the one". Just live and let it happen, whenever it's meant to be.

Ramble, ramble, ramble. Sorry I've been thinking a lot.



Toodles ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment