Monday, June 13, 2011

Such A Long Weekend

Mkay I honestly don't really remember Friday, I just remember that the night before I stayed up really late skyping with bunny and trying to figure out my school stuff. Buuuut then I think I did lots of errands maybe? Then Saturday I woke up at 5, did yard work, came home practiced guitar and then was dragged off to the movies to see Super 8. Honestly it wasn't that great of a movie >< waste of money like ferreal. Then food at applebees, another waste of money. I started off with a dollar, gained 20, ended up with nada. Sunday I woke up kinda late, went to church, picked up Amanda and had a chill day with movies, popcorn, brownies, and coffee slushies :] I just dropped her home awhile ago and she left her movie so I can watch it, Gnomeo and Juliet x] It makes me want to read Romeo and Juliet So I was thinking while I was in church, would it be bad to read Dante's inferno in church? Cause that's what I've been reading but I wasn't sure if it'd be bad...? Ummmmm let's see, tomorrow I go to school to see the counselor with Bunny then go dress shopping and theeeenn sleepover at her house and Mt Charleston at dawn? Probably. Not much of an update but well, there ya go lol


Saw that and thought I'd share x]

BTW Mia! Friday is supposed to be Mi-ffany day! Let's figure out what to do yeah? OH! and tell me if you want those books renewed m'dear :]

No comments:

Post a Comment