Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

*insert generic greeting here*


Right after it hit midnight I got a text from an old friend that made me cry. I can't decide if they were happy tears or if my chest was aching because Im still sad. Less than ten minutes later he pisses me off because, you know, nothing I do is good enough. I have to accomodate my room for his drunk friends. No offense, I love them, but my brothers aren't home. Why not use their rooms instead of kicking me and my friends out? I love his friends, let me just say that again. But it just reminds me of last new years when I was sick and I was supposed to give up my bed because my brothers were drunk and they get priority. *sigh I don't understand this shit, I'm still tired of everything, I still need my mom to comfort me, I still have bouts of anxiety and the smallest thongs make me want to cry my heart out. When I'm walking down the stairs i pray that I slip and fall so I can hit my head and get damaged. Just kill me already, seriously.


Happy new year.

I miss my sister, I need her.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment