Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 1 - The Best Friend

Dear OML,

IMY! I tried talking to you last night but you were getting drunk like a bum lol I would love to write you a long letter buuuuuut I'm kind of short on time. But I'll say this, you might be the only person that I feel comfortable about being drunk. AND if someday I feel like being stupid and letting loose for some strange reason and you happen to be in town. Lets go party! I know you'll be there for me if some weird guys try to push up on me or if I loose my common sense and I'm entirely thankful for that :] We've been through things together and we know that we can easily piss each other off but hey, if we're still friends then we know our limits and care enough to stay within them right? All your boy drama worries me because I don't know if you do it so you don't feel alone or to make yourself feel better. But you should know by now that you DEFINITELY don't need a boy in your life to be happy. Because you're the craziest person when you're single and you know how to have fun (while still being "sensible" of course lol).
I love you and miss you and I'm always here if you want to talk or just need a little sarcasm back in your life.

♥ Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment