Monday, March 28, 2011

Procrastinations and Pokemon

UGH! I'm like procrastinating on my anthro readings again because I was happy and proud of myself that I knew I'd be done early but then SURPRISE! another pops up on the syllabus that I didn't see before. I absolutely HAVE to read it though because we're having a class discussion on it tomorrow and it's graded -_- so that's why I'm procrastinating. I did all these readings before (except for the freaking houdini one) so I was just going to annotate them over spring break. But you know what I did? Bum. Pretty much. Yupp. Bunny said 'yesh! spring break you're mine!' but I didn't even see her all week lol. We had plans to go to mt charleston at sunrise to see how pretty it is but when i woke up at 5 am i got a text about how going when one just wants to sleep more isn't so nice xD So that was a bust. Practically the entire spring break I bummed playing pokemon diamond all week because steven got me addicted to it. I hadn't played pokemon since I was little when it was still only the red and blue and yellow(gold?) versions. But Justin's had it and finished it and steven has his own and wanted to battle someone so I got on, got addicted, and started my own profile xD

I guess spring break wasn't a total waste. I caught up on a philosophy assignment that I didn't know was even assigned yet until friday when my teacher was like oh yeah that reading I told you guys about.... Yupp first time hearing about it. I space in that class occasionally. Like today I was totally in.thee.zone! But out of nowhere I wonder where my lost sunglasses went and then wondered if I left them at my aunts and such and such and the next thing I hear is something something something about physics and psychology. WHAT?! I thought this was philosophy. Oh goodness. This is why I need to remember my coffee in the morning.

That too. I drink coffee again. Well more than tea now. Coffee is for class. Tea is for homework. Yeahh I'm just wasting my own time now aren't I?

This is possibly when I lost my beloved sunglasses. See how Steven and I are holding our DSi? One guess to what we're playing lol Aren't they cute kids? Happy 98th Birthday Lola!


There was a whole week that I didn't come onto here and I forgot to check ms. Mia's blog updates. Then I see her new one today and realize I skipped like three of her entries because I didn't check D: Good job Tifffany. You're an awesome friend. Lol xD

Mia! Summer is going to be OURS! Or well hopefully lol. The sad thing about looking forward to my summer is the uncertainty of it all. I want to take summer classes but I don't think I can pay for them. Then I want a summer job but the chance of rejection from everything makes me scared of the possibility of another bum summer. You know what would make my summer fun no matter what? A guy. Yupp haha. But as usual, no prospects.

Lately I've been getting messages/texts from friends that I haven't talked to in awhile. They're like my good friends that I just don't see and it's always great to know that even when we haven't talked in awhile we're still friends :] Like, all the time when I think of how many friends I have I think 'oh I lost a lot but I'm happy with my small group.' But then my older old friends do stuff like this and I'm just totally awe about it! I miss them! But they are so farrrrrrr!

Anyways, gotta go read the houdini paper about native burials (weeeeeeeeee! :P)
I'll do Day 3 later. Maybe. Or I'll skip day 3. I don't really know what to write to my parents and have no time to do a draft..... Okay wasting time BYE!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment