Saturday, March 5, 2011

Monkeys in Dreamland

So a local borders is closing down and they have practically everything in the store 25%-50% off. After my english class today I went there and wanted to buy two Sarah Dessen books and a book called Fallen that I've wanted to read for at least a year. BUT NO I had to be a responsible spender and buy that pocket dictionary I've been needing and only one Sarah Dessen book.


You see that lonely book on my somewhat cluttered desk? That book is Sarah Dessen's Dreamland. It's sitting there wondering what it did wrong in the 7 hours it has been here so that it has to be neglected. Lonely with no friends on a cold, hard desk in a strange room it's never seen before... you hear that? It's crying D': I can't touch it though! I told myself I wouldn't read it until I finished all my Anthro readings that I fell behind in. It really is mostly my fault I fell behind so I'm sorry Dreamland! I'll come rescue you eventually!

Lately it feels like everyday is long and tiring. Go to school at 1020am, class study class, then come home and do homework which, for the most part, is all reading. But my eyes, my poor poor eyes, can't take it like they used to. I'm supposed to use reading glasses when I wear my contacts but I never had to read so strenuously before so I never replaced my broken ones! So pretty much this week I've been coming home and napping because my eyes doth protest too much. That's also why I've been sucked into trying audio books for my leisurely readings: if I'm not required to read it, I'll listen to it instead. So my first try at an audio book isn't too bad. It's Along for the Ride by, yes, Sarah Dessen. What can I say? I'm hooked on her books lately so I'm trying to read them all. But I've read Along for the Ride before that's why I'm trying the audio book on it so I don't have to pay too much attention.

Blah, blah blah. OH! So I'm not sure to take a certain situation creepy or as a compliment of sort. I've noticed that cute guy from my psych class likes to watch me enter the building before class (he's usually outside smoking [EW]). I always thought it was pretty cute how he'll just watch me go in but on wednesday I came in from the other parking lot but he was already inside because he's tryna quit smoking. He watched me in the hallway, which I still felt was cute because I'm conceited that way LOL! That's not the confusing thing though. It was after class that was creepy-ish. He watched me go to my car. I noticed when I sat in my seat and turned to close the door and I saw him watching me. I guess he couldn't see me looking at him because the tinting on my windows are so dark plus my sunglasses were on but it was still kinda wierd. Then even when I cranked the engine he was watching me. Then I started to back out of my spot and when I turned around VOILA! He disappeared :O Creepy or not? I don't know for sure but it gave me a GREAAAT story idea :D Sadly it probably won't be written "/

OH yesterday I ran into an old acquaintance Cody when I was walking home from Starbucks on a beautiful afternoon :] He used to piss me off but now he looks different and was totally chill! I love when boys mature haha I don't think I should study at Starbucks anymore though. I tend to daydream with cozy atmospheres x]

MS RYSHANNE MIA CASTILLO! I saw your post and I miss you too! Sorry I haven't texted or anything I've been busy :[ But I think your Big Bang obsession is way worse than your Jonas one ever was lol! I hope you keep up with your blog cause that's the only way I have of knowing you're alive xD♥


Is there anything super important I forgot about this week? I can't remember. UHMMMMMMMMMMMM....

I think that's a good enough update yeah? I need to get on with my monkey/neanderthal readings so I can save Dreamland!

No comments:

Post a Comment