Saturday, March 5, 2011

Silent Night

So I know I'm actually supposed to be sleeping even though it's pretty early but I keep thinking :P Ever have that moment when someone just pisses you off with their rudeness and then you just get all these angry flashbacks that just piss you off some more? It's annoying. I would love to go hiking right now but, well, trail is dangerous at night obviously.

I can't sleep. I keep thinking about all these unfair things and all the things everyone says. UGH! I went to church today and in the sermon the priest said, "It's who you are before what you do or say" or something like that give or take a few words. I wish people would actually listen to him though. This is one of those times where flashbacks taunt my brain. In a way saying 'oh you can't do it' or 'wow you suck at life'. But ferreal, I need to leave. I need to more than want to to save my own sanity D: For now I can clear my head with the chilly night air through my open window. Sitting against the window sill at at night with the fresh air coming in has always calmed me down. Always has, always will :] Just thought writing here would help clear it a little faster. Goodnight♥

No comments:

Post a Comment