Thursday, March 10, 2011

Class canceled :]

Yesterday was CRAZY! Woke up late and proceeded to burn my hand with hot water from the kettle >< All I wanted was some tea! Then I was so excited that I was bringing my lunch because I made it especially healthy, driving down the street I realized I forgot it and had no time to back and get it. THEN I was pretty starving (no breakfast you see) and so I bought a croissant at the coffee shop on campus and ate it in class. After class I bought some lunch and went to starbucks to get some work done. But when I go sit at an outdoor table some guy on his cell phone decides to hover around my table for shade while he talks loudly. Ferreal? There was shade at the other emptier tables >< It all felt so rushed but I decided to go back to campus and go on my lappy outside my next class, which then I was gonna blog but then he started writing notes early and now my draft sits there waiting for me to delete it :[

Silver lining of the day? I ate apple pie when I got home lol

I tried to make an experiment with that stalkerish guy in my psych class but it failed because (a) he was later than usual (b)after class he popped out a cigarette. Because of exhibit b, ew. So unless something like exciting happens I won't be talking about him much :P

I now find Google pretty creepy. Seriously. I googled myself to see what sites would come up and you can find some pretty personal stuff about people! My stuff wasn't really there (Thank God). I don't know why but it wasn't. This one website came up where a list of people with the same last name came up. I clicked on my name and my mom's stuff came up. That's not good either but I'm still happy I'm kind of off the map haha xD

adfghjkl; MKAY now I'm just procrastinating. I got another essay to do :P A new mantra maybe? I do like English essays, I do like English essays, I do like English essays! Coffee time!

No comments:

Post a Comment