Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 4 - The Sibling

Dear Mark,

I miss you! I hate how you always change your number and we never have a way to contact you except through Jett. Out of our gen of Cadienas you're like the only one who doesn't push me out of the circle like everyone else does. Everyone else treats me like I'm ignorant but when they're drinking is practically the only time they really give me props. Other than ate Carla and Nonoy of course :] They just care for everyone ♥ But yeah, I'd say you understand me more. You get that I don't like to talk all the time and when people make me talk they make it insanely awkward like they don't know how to talk to me. But you're awesome :D like always.

I wish you were better though. I don't mean you're a bad person or not good enough. I mean that I wish you were happier and would take care of yourself better. Everyone can depend on you and you can depend on us so I wish you would let us help you clean up. Dad and Jett can be rough, I know. They're old school and strict but then you have everyone else that won't be so rough. You're nice, dependable and caring. You deserve a better life. I hope you can see that.

♥ Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment