Thursday, December 1, 2011

It Really Is Shameful...

...how I haven't been posting. But I've been writing in my journal lately and I've been doing 'No Shame November'. I decided, to make up for my lack of "hey mia I'm alive, I promise" posts, (EVEN THOUGH SHE DOESN'T POST TO RELIEVE MY ANXIETY!) *Ahem. I decided to post my No Shame November pages piece by piece. That way it'll seem like a lot. Even though it's probably not so long in text, oh well.
I should describe what No Shame November is though. It's pretty much you write everything, thoughts, feelings, and whatnot; and you can't be shy about it. You have to be completely honest, especially if it's risky. Write things that it's hard to say out loud. Secrets, stories and whatever. Even though when I wrote it I was thinking no one is gonna read it, I really should post it. Boost of confidence and all that fuckery x]I will change some names though to general he/she and the like just to be polite, and because even though this is complete honesty, some things I don't want EVERYONE to know who it's about. (this is public!!! D:)
And so we begin!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment