Sunday, December 11, 2011

Reality check

I've been feeling kind of low lately but whenever I get these bouts of doubt I always get inspired by the most random things.  When I was down about college I watched Les Miserables and decided I wanted a change of major.  I'll be laying in bed and tell myself what needs to be changed. When these inspirational come, its usually late at night and more thoughts and idea will follow right after the other. Maybe I need to reevaluate the company I'm keeping. Maybe I realize that I really don't like to follow the crowd. Maybe I am mostly humoring people when really, I don't care. I love these epiphanies because they come from my own mind after everyone else's voices go away and I'm in my own little world. Peer pressure goes away and I can focus on what really makes me happy. From there I can map out the next step to my goal. Reevaluate, reevaluate, reevaluate.


I don't care about pop culture. Celebrity gossip doesn't interest me much. I don't care about wearing what's 'in-style' but rather, I want to be comfortable with myself. I want to be happy instead of miserably living to please others. I am getting more and more apathetic to others trying to manipulate me to gain for themselves.


Something new is coming, I can feel it! When did my epiphany come this time? During zombieland, the most random of all epiphanies haha time to move forward and plan my future :)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment