Wednesday, December 7, 2011

So yeah..

I said goodnight to everyone already but my mind is still kind of racing so I want to relieve it.


I want to be happy and confident like how I used to be. I say that a lot but always find myself feeling stuck; I always say that too. But really, I want to fix myself. Maybe the whole "new year, new me" thing is something I should take a look at. Usually I think it's kind of stupid, if you want to change yourself, you shouldn't have to wait for the next year to do it; change yourself right now.


I want to make a list. Not a new years resolution thing, but a 'shit to do' list. I always make one when I have a lot of assignments needing man-handling. This way, I'll say to myself 'hey I need to do this' instead of 'oh I hope I do this'. What should I put on my list?


1.) Get a job

2.) Work out upper body

(seriously I did grease monkey work

today and I got hella weak)




Maybe ill get a gym membership, it'd really be helpful x). Plus I have a light class load this semester, I'll have a lot of spare time.


Decisions, decisions.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment